- Download the get-NAB-logs script:
- Upload the script to the root directory of the NAB using SCP.
- Enter the following command to verify the MD5 sum of the file:
The result should be: 2bbbf6c378ce7cd951ad12cfb01714d5
- Change the permissions for the script by entering:
chmod u+x get-NAB-logs
- Run the script by entering:
- When the script completes, use SCP to copy the resulting Support_Log_<DATE>.tgz file from the NAB. The file will be created in the directory in which you run the script, which should be the root directory.
- Send the file to Support using Enhanced Customer Data Repository (ECuRep)