You can configure the OPSEC LEA protocol for unencrypted communications:
- At the command-line prompt of your Check Point SmartCenter Server, stop the firewall services by typing the following command:
- Depending on your Check Point SmartCenter Server operating system, open the following file:
- Linux – $FWDIR\conf\fwopsec.conf
- Windows – %FWDIR%\conf\fwopsec.conf
- Change the default lea_server auth_port from 18184 to 0.
- Change the default lea_server port from 0 to 18184.
- Remove the hash (#) marks from both lines.
lea_server auth_port 0 lea_server port 18184
- Save and close the file.
- Type the following command to start the firewall services: